Terms & Conditions in Short
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Casa Chic , you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Casa Chic as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Casa Chic control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Card information is confidential and destroyed after the transaction is complete.
- Shipping charges may be applied, please review our Shipping Police for further details.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to be available at the time of delivery or make alternate receiving arrangements.
- Casa Chic reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- We DO NOT OFFER compensation or discounts due shipment delays
- We do not offer price match
- We do not honor prices that was advertise from past SALES
- Delivery cost is advertise at the purchase time, deliver is never free, Unless ( it is a decor items that are automatically set as FREE DELIVER at the check out
- Items on FINAL SALE CAN NOT BE RETURN.
- Items on Sale does not have return or refunds.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Casa Chic, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Casa Chic for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All prices are in Canadian dollars unless you set your customer view to US dollars. If for any reason the advertised price on Casa Chic is incorrect, Casa Chic inc. reserves the right to change the price and notify the customer before processing the order. At that point, the customer can decide whether or not to proceed with the order.
Casa Chic keep the right to change, increase or modify our prices whiteout notice under circumstances outside of our control as the follows:
- Suppliers list increase above “normal “
- Suppliers contract interruption
- Ocean Freight increases above “normal”
- New importing regulations
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Casa Chic as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment can be completed, and to provide offers and information on our products to you. The information you provide is only available to Casa Chic and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Casa Chic delete or correct the information held about you.
This website and Pictures and all its materials are the property of Casa Chic Inc. and are protected by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Canadian laws, international treaties, and other laws. Materials on this Web site were produced and/or compiled by Casa Chic, for personal, informational, transactional and public non-commercial use, provided that you agree to and accept without modification the notices, terms and conditions set forth in this document and all related policies. The user may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or sell any information or material from this Web site, without written permission from Casa Chic.
Events outside Casa Chic control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Casa Chic is released from obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers, shipment deliveries time due Shipment lines delays, Shipment cost sustancial increase above of "normal" increase . The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain Casa Chic’s property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order, however Casa Chic reserves the right to change the price anytime before an item has shipped for reasons outside Casa Chic’s control. If this is the case, you will be notified of any changes to pricing before your order has shipped. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
All transfers conducted through Casa Chic are handled and transacted with the utmost confidentiality to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled by company owners only.
Defects and Damages
Defects and damages are subject to inspection and approval and need to be reported within the first 48hrs of receiving the item. Defect claims occurring over time are only available within the first 6 months of receiving the item after-which we can no longer guarantee replacement or credit for the item. Please note natural materials including wood and marble have variations and their imperfections are not considered defects. As foreign wood adapts to our climate, it can shift size and cause cracking. This again is not necessarily a defect of the product, but a beautiful reminder of its organic nature.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.