At Casa Chic we know how furniture and decor play such a big part in making a house feel like a home, which is why we make the effort to custom curate all items on the website from high-quality, reputable manufacturers. We encourage you to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have prior to placing an order, we would love to help you choose the perfect piece for your space!
We genuinely hope you love our pieces as much as we do but, if you are unhappy with your purchase in any way, please review the details below.
All our products are handmade, one piece at a time using natural materials.Any irregularities in our products should not be considered as defect in any way, it should be appreciate as one of a kind. Measurements are an approximation, and photographs are considered a representation of the merchandise and may not be an accurate representation of the color. Casa Chic cannot guarantee the grain and texture of wood and painted surfaces, the natural patinas of wood, the dye of fabrics, or the finished color on any other materials.
Slight variations in size and color can be expected. We do not accept returns for the above-mentioned reasons.
Please Note: Natural materials, such as leather, wood and marble, have variations and their imperfections are not considered defects. As foreign wood adapts to different climates, it can shift in size which can result in small cracking. This is not necessarily a defect of the product, but rather a beautiful reminder of its organic nature. Learn how to care for your wood furniture here.
PRE ORDERS ITEMS
We do not accept returns on custom manufactured on pre-ordered items that were already placed.
We do not accept refunds or cancelations on pre orders orders due shipping delays.
Products that are arriving in future-dated containers will be considered a pre-order.
**Custom items can not be cancel or refund.
COVID - 19 SHIPPING UPDATE
Returns and Cancellations due to Covid 19 worldwide shipping and manufacturing delays
Thank you for your continued support and understanding throughout this unprecedented time in history. We continue to strive to meet all Estimated Delivery Dates, but due to global supply chain challenges, there may be a need to extend these dates. Please know that we will continue to do everything we can to get your items shipped to you as soon as possible, but due to measures outside of our control we will not be accepting returns or cancellations for delayed shipments.
Cancelling Your Order
Once an order is placed, you have 24hrs to cancel. After this time period, a 15 % handling fee will apply. If your order has shipped out already either from our warehouse or one of our manufacturers, it is unlikely that we will have the ability to cancel it, however our team will try our best to accommodate on a case-by-case basis. Please note, shipping is non-refundable.
Custom orders are not eligible for cancellation after 24hrs, please ensure you measure your space correctly and make sure colours and finishes picked are the right ones. Our team is always here to help should you need any help or advice!
Returning your Item
Due to weight, space, sustainability and cost, not all items can be returned. If the item is eligible for a return, it must be returned within 7 days of the date you received it. All items have to be returned in their original packaging and will be inspected upon return. We reserve the right to decline returns on items that are not in new condition.
If the item is damaged during the return transit, our team will evaluate and refund an appropriate amount based on its condition. A Damage fee starting at 25% of the purchase price will apply. Please note if the item is considered unsalvageable, we may not be able to provide any refund.
The return shipping is the customer's responsibility. Our actual shipping costs are much higher than what is offered on our website as we want to make your purchase as easy as possible. If needed, don’t hesitate to ask the logistics team for a quote on a return label.
All return orders need to be pre-approved before they are sent back to us.
Items that can be returned:
- Accessories and decor
- Furniture items that weigh less than 15 lbs (ottomans, side tables, small benches, etc.)
- Plug-in Lighting
- Rattan lampshades some small models.
Items that can't be returned:
- Custom made to order items
- Medium/Large furniture items (sofas, dining tables, coffee tables, beds, dining and lounge chairs, etc.
- Floor model items
- Items purchased during a sale/promotion
- Items damaged after being delivered (this includes stains, rips, normal wear, water damage, burns, etc.)
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment once all items have been received and inspected.
- Custom Made Items are non Refundable
Items must be:
- Postmarked within 7 days of receipt
- Unused & unassembled (if applicable)
- In original packaging, complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts - we do not accept returns otherwise
- After the return is received and processed, you will be refunded the purchase price of the item(s) (less shipping costs) in the same form in which you paid for it, please allow 1-2 weeks processing time.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Shipping and delivery fees are non-refundable
There are some exceptions to our 7 -day Return Police
- Custom, made-to-order items are considered final sale and cannot be cancelled, returned or refunded unless damaged upon receipt. This can include items where you've selected color, fabric, upholstery, finish, material, size and/or configuration. It also includes some handmade items;
- Other than in the event of a severe product defect, large items shipped by freight, such as sofas, dining tables, and other furniture over 50 lbs. are considered final sale. Please measure your space prior to placing your order.
- Floor models and clearance items are final sale.
- We do not accept returns on bedding including sheets, duvet covers and pillowcases;
- Actual shipping charges from your initial order will be deducted from your refund amount;
- Customers are responsible for return shipping to our Mississauga, ON location. We do not provide return shipping labels or schedule the return shipment;
- Art pieces are final sale (unless damaged or defective);
- Large commercial or industrial orders are final sale. This applies to commercial projects only.
Please remember there is a lovely person on the other end, kind communication is encouraged! :)
All returns are subject to our Terms and Conditions