Style, story and sustainability all meet here. This dining table is crafted from teak wood that is responsibly sourced from disused and reclaimed structures in East Java. The recycled wood is solid, sturdy and stuffed with decades or even centuries of history, all joined together with Craftmanship inspired by traditional Javanese designs.
- Unique joinery on the leg inspired by traditional styles of East Java.
- Environmentally sustainable, reclaimed teak imbued with history and character.
- Straightforward yet elegant design provides a down-to-earth and homey feel.
- Assembled Dimensions : 79 x 35.25 x 31 ; 95lbs
- Box Dimensions : 80.31 x 37 x 3.94 ; 111.55lbs
- Additional Dimensions : Tabletop thickness: 1
Inside leg (Short side): 28
Inside leg (Long side): 60
Table Top to bottom of table frame: 2
Floor to bottom of table frame: 28.75
- Handmade in Indonesia
Another items this collection Lola Dining Chair